The Company is pleased to report that 11 new customers were signed up during April. This brings the total number of customers to 46, representing just 1.8% of the 2,500+  wineries, 0% of the 2,000  distributors and 0.4% of the 250+  craft spirits producers in Australia.
CEO, Dean Taylor is very happy with the result, pointing out that it’s the largest number of new customers signed up in a month since we launched the business late last year.
New customers include:
- Brokenwood Wines Hunter Valley, NSW
- Chalmers Wines Mildura & Heathcote, VIC
- Jim Barry Wines Clare Valley, SA
- Michelini Wines King Valley, VIC
- Salena Estate South Australia
- Stoney Hill Vineyard Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Dominic Wines South Australia
- Eagle Bay Brewing & Winery Margaret River, WA
- Ubertas Wines Barossa Valley, SA
- BABO Wines Italian Imported Wines
- The Nimble Vintner South Australia
 IBISWorld Industry Report F3606a Liquor Wholesaling in Australia April 2018
 Obtained from the Australian Distillers Association